365 Industrial is looking for a Custom Fabrication estimator/project manager. This role at 365 ISI is responsible for finding leads, creating estimates, assisting in managing the project and the crews needed to complete the project, as well as assisting in the billing and collecting of funds. To be successful in this role you will have the following qualifications and experiences.
What we are looking for:
● Proven competency in the operation of key software and productivity tools including Microsoft Office (primarily Excel and Outlook), Adobe, Bids and Tenders, Biddingo, and Google Docs
● Minimum 3 years working experience with CAD drawings
● Ability to multitask and be productive throughout the day
● Working knowledge of health and safety processes and procedures.
● Strong organizational and planning skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet critical deadlines.
● Strong attention to detail.
● Experience sourcing materials related to steel fabrication is an asset
● Driver’s license class G is mandatory.
● Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
● Excellent ability to initiate cold calls for new customers and work.
● Goal driven and willing to continue career related education and training while gaining valuable hands-on experience.
● Create the estimate preparation for cost of labour, equipment, materials, and subcontractors.
● Review scope of work prior to quote submission
● Day-to-day sourcing of materials, vendor calls, subcontractor communications.
● Solicit pricing from subcontractors and suppliers for labour, equipment, and materials to ascertain the most competitive prices, ensuring that safety and quality standards are met.
● Collaborate with senior project managers and other members of the project team to ensure accuracy in bid pricing, proposal documents, schedules, and project execution plans.
● Review subcontractor pricing, inclusions, exclusions or qualifications to ensure the scope of work is covered without discrepancy.
● Detail drawings as required
● Other duties as assigned